What makes Northern Skies Outfitters better?
- STAFF: We know everyone brags that they have the best staff. However, in our case, not only do we have some of the friendliest and best trained guides on our team, we have TWICE AS MANY as our competitors. Having twice the number of employees as our competitors ensures that fields are currently scouted and prepped, the e-callers are ideally located, and we’re fully prepped to make adjustments to hunting tactics as needed. There’s no need to wait out the slow days for the migrators when you have a full team like ours!
- METHODS: We’ve honed our tactics and developed a very different method to chasing the spring migration than our competitors. These tactics are tested to meet incredibly high standards and give outstanding results.
- EQUIPMENT: All of our equipment is top of the line. From our blinds and decoy spreads, to our custom e-caller, you can be sure you’ll be taking advantage of some of the best hunting equipment on the market.
- LOCATIONS: Our leased feed fields are constantly being scouted by members of our team. These trusted locations keep us better positioned to get you on a quality hunt. You’ll have the chance to see the sky covered with migrating birds and flocks of snow geese that stretch for miles: a once in a lifetime spring snow goose hunt!
Points to Remember
- ALL YOUTH HUNTERS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED.
- A minimum of 6 hunters is needed to have your own guide/field.
- Trained dogs are only allowed if you have secured your own field with a group of 6 or more.
- Groups of less than 6 will be combined with other small groups.
- Bring your camera! You’ll want to share these experiences and memories with friends and family!
- Hotel, Food, Hunting Licenses, Guns, Ammunition and Bird Cleaning are not included. If you need assistance, we can help you find accommodations in the area of your hunt.
- Be prepared for ALL weather conditions.
*A 50%, non-refundable, deposit per hunter is required within two weeks of booking. The remaining balance is due by January 15th, 2015. All payments are non refundable. We except Visa, MasterCard, Personal Checks or Cashiers Check. Prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. Please see the pricing per state’s page and per hunt for more details on rescheduling and what is included.